Friday, February 29, 2008

Bad 29th Feb's Thursday

Thursday.. it always use to be a very great day.. but that day.. it was destroy by some old bastard with no sense of humor and some kind of boyfriend wannabee. Pui!!! Kiss my ass la!! I just dun wanna say names.. that person will knw who he is!! This is how the whole story goes..

Ahhh.. thursday.. Finally its after school! Fuh.. I finally can release my bored-ness in the library. But that day i just notice two of my beloved friends are not with me. Gloria and Khai Sern are not doing duty that week. But still JinHwei is there so the day could still brighten up.

At first Jin Hwei was in the canteen eating her lunch. She wasnt the only person there, YTL and HuiEe are also there as well. Yesss... more people to have fun with! All of us are LOL-ing in the canteen by just looking at HuiEe eating and JinHwei eating. XD What soo funny abt that?? I just dunno how to explain thus is a little humilating. Right JinHwei?? XD

Then off we go to the library. Pn.Zaini (the teacher incharge of the library) is not there so here comes the noise. But librarians of course must have duties to do in the library, so JinHwei and HuiEe needs to do finish their stuffs first. Me and YTL which are the odd one have to sit down and wait.

Here comes the bitch part, that "person" (lets just call him that name) comes in and then talked to JinHwei and HuiEe. FYI he was talking to them while they are doing their stuffs and thus "his" a librarian as well (pui!! my ass la!!). "He" was talking to JinHwei while im just sitting right at the side silencing and full of bored-ness.. mayb cos Gloria wasnt there. X)

Since the "person" can talked to JinHwei i mind as well talked to them as well. So i decided to play with JinHwei a little.. But my little turn out becoming a little bit tooo kacau-lish.. So i pissed Jin Hwei off.. (sorry..XP) But then that "person" was pissed as well! He said i was kacauing them while they are doing duty! WTF!! He was kacauing them as well!!

Some kind of librarian my foot!! Looking at his F**k face also pissed me off adi! Elder then me sooo what!! I'll kick his ass sooo hardly that he would fly to the otherside of the world! Look at him makes me feel like punching his face!! Thus, I never like that guy even before this incident happend. Luckily KRS kicked him out from the comitte list. Dai Sei!!! (FYI, WeiGin im angry right now.. XD) Back to the story.

Since he said that i very annoying i mind well leave the library! Even better i dun have to see his F**k face anymore. I leave the library and went and play basketball. That time it was raining but not very heavy. There are some form 6 playing there, so i played with them to unleash my anger. That time i was 101% serious and violence..

After the basketball i sit somewhere at a corner and try to chill myself up. Suddenly while i was chilling myself, JinHwei came out of no where. Like i said she is weird.. XD Then she start to chill me up, and said that "he" didnt do it on perpose. (yeah right!) It wasnt JinHwei fault or anything.. I just that verisan bastard's fault. I dun think ill ever be friends with that bastard. JinHwei's chilling plan was a little bit weak compare to MunWai's one. XD But still she did make me smile again.

So thats how my thursday turn out. if Gloria was there the whole thing would be a lot better i think. If would be even better if that bastard was not there! Well.. i have a bad day..