Wednesday, February 27, 2008

25th Feb's Monday

Do you knw!? Do you knw!? Do you knw!!!???? What day is that day!? Huh? Huh? Huh? Come on.. think again!! You really dont knw?? You sure?? really?? Okay then let me tell you guys what day issit.. Its Offically my Birthday!!! XD Come on! I need some applause here! *clap~clap~clap~* Much better..

Okay this year i want to stay my birthday low profile. Cos lately i have knw a bunch of crazy ass guys that will kick my ass cos its my birthday. Like usual the traditional Birthday Bash. So.. i try to keep my birthday low profile, unless they found out its my birthday that day.

The low profile plan went very smooth.. some of them knw that is my b'day but i called them to shut up. The thing still went very smooth until when LynKam found out its my b'day. When she greeded me KimNgiam overheard and he shout the damm crap outloud to the class. Everyone started singing happy birthday.. and i can see the looks from Kaarthik and Shekar, both of them have scary plans in their mind. Before i get wacked i smack KimNgiam with my 101% strength right into his chest. IN HIS FACE!!

Nothing else much happended that day. Just that amazingly i went for Arts Club!! OMG!! XD

I didnt got bashed up that day, Thank lord buddha! XD I didnt get present as well, is okay what's the same, stays the same. And also there are some ppl that I thougth will remember my birthday didnt remember. (hinting, JinHwei and HuiEe.) feel like crying.. sobs..

That night my brother brought me a basketball!! Expensive.. o.O Then my sister bought me a Blue Berry cake, my favourite!! XD But coincidencely the b'day cake that my sister bought was exactly the same like the one that my friends bought on sunday. XD

No Birthday Party this year guys. Sorry to make you guys dissapointed. XP But who knws?? In the next few years, birthday party is ON!! XD Till then, Byebu! XD