Sunday, February 17, 2008

Emo-ness in the air..

Lately there are lots of emo thing happening in my life. It not just me! Some of my other friends are also the emo victims. Is because of Valentine.. some of them got reject badly by the girls. Pretty bad.. I pity them wei.. I was lucky enough to give out 2 ugly valentine cards. No wait.. thats actually only one.. WTV!!!

Nvm my brothers.. everybody will have a emo day once in a while. I exprience it before and i understand how it feels. Let me tell you guys something. Just cry.. it sounds kinda gay but just cry.. believe me it will feel better the next day..

What was i emo-ing about anyway?? I dunno.. im just jealous of valentine people with valentine present with valentine couples.. i need a girl friend i think.. nah.. thats WAY TOO FAR for the issue! XD Im not THAT desperate right?? right??