Friday, January 18, 2008

A Thursday in School.(part 1)

Thursday.. thursday is always a good day for me ever since last year. Cos thursday i will have PJK, rumah Biru, duty time and also my science tuition. Even knw is tiring but still i do enjoy it. X) But there is a little bit changes in this year's thursday.. I dun have PJK on that day and i dun have my cool and fav science teacher tuition! How sad.. sobs.. But there is duty time and also rumah blue! So still acceptable la..

Today there is a special event in my school. Today is the day we get to pick which club and badan beruniform we will be joining for the hole year. The event starts when its after recess, so it a hole 2 hours studying time till recess. Fuh!! Is Physic really that intresting cos i dun really understand it at all!! All i knw is somthing like maths and add-maths only.. aihs.. i think this thing will take time to understand..

The recess ball ring and every one go and eat their stuff..bla..bla..bla.. Done! After recess the everyone has to choose their club first. At first i was still kinda lost cos i dun really knw what club to pick.. im not free at wednessday, thursday and friday. Well you knw.. sub science class has extra subjects to take, so i will be having extra tuition. Aihs.. X( So the only days that im left free is monday and tuesday. I remember JinHwei telling me that Arts Club is falling on monday. Since thats some of my friends is also joining that club, i mind as well try it out! For now, all i kwn is JinHwei joining and HuiEe joining.. well is normal for them but there is some abnormal person joining Arts Club as well!! I dun wanna say names...

After that is the badan beruniform. Im a KRS means Kadet Remaja Sekolah so i will be comfirm that im joining KRS again! XD Im kinda in charge of some other business in KRS, so i run all the way down to my KRS spot where ppl register and asked for my duty. I thought its going to be something like sitting down and write ppl's name only but it a lot worst than that.. I was suppose to take the sign board of KRS and go around the school asking ppl to join KRS! D8 I think i did my job pretty well even knw its huminating. After that i kinda take a little quick break and look or Gloria Chan.

Gloria is a Scouts member so i when and have a little visit there but i wasnt kinda invited there.. Cos im a KRS and their are a Scouts, you knw.. But still Scouts ppl are kind so they allow me to talk to my friends there. Gloria wasnt the only one Scouts, KhaiSern and JinHwei is also a part of it. Their are there, but there are not doing anything! XD So this means that i get to chat with them! XP Well i felt kinda left out even knw they are there, cos they are talking abt scouts and things that i dun knw abt them.. ARH!! Nvm..

After everything we pack our stuffs and go to our houses. No no no.. not going home! There is still part 2 its impossible that im going off so soon! XD What i meant we are going to our sport houses. Im in rumah Biru. But of course im not the only one, NicholasChin, ZerHann, HongWei, Abby, Alex, Darren and lots of friends there! X) We are actually suppose to vote whose the president, whose in charge of the basketball group, bola baling, bla..bla..bla.. It suppose to be very intresting but it end up not intresting.. Cos the teacher helped us to pick the comittes adi. Hrm.. Everybody became not intrested already..

After the hole yapping and jabbing, time flies very quick. Its after school adi!! But still im not going home that early cos im also incharge of the KRS registration in afternoon session. Just to waste sometime, i decided to pay a visit to my friends who are duting in library.

I entered the library and..

To Be Continue..