Friday, January 25, 2008

24th's Thursday..

Another thursday! XD But just that this thursday im going to join them for duty.. but still we have to started fromt he school day to the duty time and then continue with our story. You get what i mean right? right?

Happend on school that day? Nothing really happend much.. is just that something happend when its BM period. Like usual all of our class dont really like BM period cos of our teacher which is En.Alim AKA my KRS teacher! D8 But that day he wasnt as sucky as he use to be. He told us abt the BM drama competition in our school and he let us to dicuss abt it! We have a quick 30mins of studying and then another 30mins for the discussion. There is no Theme and we can plan our own story! Unlike the last few year they have to pick a story from the Komsas book. Well we have plan that Tarvin and Rainee to be our director and scrip writter! Yeay!! XD Congrats both of them. X) ZerHann and I have plan a little story and Tarvin modify it! And it became a super hilarious story. XD I cant tell it out now cos its a competition. So sorry peeps.. XP

After school is duty time. But this week im not going into the library to talk with my friends. I planned to play a little bit of basketball and besides its my house practice today. XP I entered the basketball court and have a little game with the form 3zz. Well KimNgiam came along and join. I have to say KImNgiam's basketball skill is sucky.. i mean very sucky. I enter a 1 on 1 game of 3 points to victory game. I let him score 2 points just to see his skills. It took him a while to score 2 points even if i let him go.. then the score was 2-0 and its my turn to counter attack. very quick i beat him up! XD Then with the form 3's game its kinda messy but still im trash them. I knw im a big bully now. XD

Then i go and change up for the house practice. I was wishing to have a high jump but then it end out becoming running. I hate running so i walk back to the basketball court (skip house practice) But the basketball court has been used by the volleyball team. But i wasnt disspainted abt it cos the teacher was kind enough to let me join them even knw im not a volleyball player. Thus i saw JinHwei!! XD JinHwei joined the volleyball team. I play and play and play with every one of them including JinHwei. I finally notice that JinHwei doesnt even knw how to surf a ball!! XD Well cant blame her shes too gentle to surf a ball. XD She cant even surf over the net! XD (dang im insulting her. XP) If its is GloriaChan i can bet that she can hit over the court! XD I told JinHwei to hit ppl more like Gloria did! (Now im insulting Gloria. XP)

After that we walked home together. Its not just the two of us. YTL came in and joined us. Suddenly i saw a kakak walking behide her. I thought it was a kakak walking on her own. Then JinHwei when and talk to her. I asked JinHwei that does she knw that kakak. She answer "Of course la! Shes my maid ma! XD" Oww... STYE!! D8 I didnt even notice it!! Dang im losing my six sense.. XP

After sending her home i when home and decided to play my PSP. But my brother dun even let me to play with it! And he say that his not going to let me play my PSP forever! Thats where "that" story comes in.. and then the story continues..