Monday, January 7, 2008

Back in BISDS!! (part 2)

This is part 2.. you know TWO!! Is best that you read the part ONE only you read TWO! Scroll down your mouse and check out the first part of this then only come back here. Arh!! Screw it! Just read it!! XD

After the hole Puja thingy, i started to feel pissed!! Dang! I miss Bro.Ronnie! I feel like changing back into Tissa class again! I dun mind serious.. Unless they change the teacher in our class teacher! Then bye bye.. XP

All of us head down to Asoka hall and started talking abt our teachers. John keeps saying how unlucky am I on that. True.. i have to admit, that day was a Bad day.. Today is kinda special cos Justin and John bringing big BIG present around with them. For what?? They say it was the girl's christmas present. Justin give to SienDee and John give to SueLyn. The other guys including me do nothing but just watch.. It seems that they like present. (bear bear, who wouldnt want a bear bear??) Good for you peeps!

All of us head to mamak. I heard that are favourite spot after Puja, Grace Corner is coming back! They just keep everything cos they sorta rebuild the road or something. I really hope Grace Corner comes back so we wont be walking the hole road just for mamak! X) I went to this mamak which as pretty far away from BISDS. Yes.. we walked there! XP Charmaine was very RICH that day. She belanja us on that. Well cos we kinda force her! XP (Sorry Charmaine. XP)

Back to school we entered Asoka hall and started sitting down and staring at the dancing groups. Vanessa, the head of the dancing group have a little conversation with us.

Vanessa: I want you, you and you to be in my dancing class. *Pointing towards me, Justin and John*

Three of Us: Owww NO!!!

Me: Wait how about Suilun?? *pointing towards SuiLun"

Vanessa: Oh ya! You too!

SuiLun: NOoooooo...

Its been almost 4 years i've stop dancing class. I just dun feel like dancing again! Since my hole body is sooo kaku adi. XP Why us!? I think i'll pass that la.. I think we will stick with the Backistterz la..

Suddenly Geetha approach us and..

To be Continue again..

(I have to make this a continous blog, cos im kinda busy with the school stuff and the others. So forgive me.. XP)