Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back in BISDS! (part 1)

Early in the morning, i woke up pretty early around 7.30am like that. Mayb i was used the morning waking up already. XP It makes me think back abt going to sunday school again. But my mom told me that i should stay at home and study. That was before PMR result came out.. Today my mom ALLOWED me to go!! o.O I was sooo freaking happy! Whats wrong with my mom today!? Did she hit herself in the head in the morning!? XD

The hitting herself in the head idea was all wrong. She was still nagging all the way to sunday school. As always.. But i dun mind today cos she allowed me to go sunday school! XD Heard from my sis that the class teacher is kinda a very very boring teacher. I thought entertaint the class back since im there. XD But the hole idea was soooo wrong..

I entered the class later then my sis. (FYI we're in the same class!) But when i entered all my friends was there! John, Justin, SuiLun, SueSan, PeiYin, SienDee, XinYi, Kelvin, KahYenn, etc.. almost everyone there! And they we're also wondering why am i there as well. (I think..) From the looks the teacher was Aey.. Oooo.. Kay.. Her name was Sister May. I thought i could entertaint the class. But i was wrong..

I got kinda screwed by the teacher a fews times today.. Well i could be quieter if i was sitting with my friends! But sitting alone makes me wanna talk. Screw this teacher la! Bro Ronnie is 10 times, No.. 100 times better than this one. I think this teacher cant even stand a joke! Gimme me break man.. i wasnt the only was thinking like that, my other friends were thinking the same thing as well! Boring..

Usually, i wasnt really happy when class is over. But this year, I was so freaking glad that i can get out that jail teacher! DX After the class is time to head to puja. Glad that im sitting my friends this time! Puja wasnt as well as i thought as well.. We kinda joke and laugh while chanting.. So the same thing happend again.. Got screwed by another teacher!

Looks like going back to sunday school wasnt a good choice i think.. Dang! Will this screwing up by teacher thingy going to end!?

To be Continue..

Special note for:
Pei Yin, sorry i steped on yur leg today. XP Sorry x 100