Friday, January 25, 2008

ByeBye PSP...

When you get something from your cousin that you really like, for example a teddy bear. Of course you will started playing with it right? Then you will started falling in love with it and dun wanna let it go already. Suddenly your parents or your family member stoped you from playing it cos of it you dun really focus on your studies. Is okay.. but still they BANNED you from playing with the precious teddybear forever! And even worst your other family member gets to play it! In the end the day that your family member dun even let you touch or play with the teddy bear and yet you need to sit aside and look at them playing with it.. And then it just gone cos you need to return it to your cousin..

What happend above happended to me.. But its just not a teddy bear, its the PSP that im talking abt. And the family member that im talking abt it my brother. My brother has been taking the PSP away from me. Thus playing it infront of me! Every time looking at him always makes me jealous.. and it isint easy to control the feeling when you start liking the PSP. I knw its my cousin one i dun mind at all even if we have to return him one day, but still can i just play it for even saturday and sunday!? Life is just so unfair.. Thus letting my brother bully me is also another thing.. Im starting to hate my brother lately.. he dont even have the feeling to let me touch or play the PSP! I thougth that he was nice before, not anymore..

One day.. if i only i have money.. I will buy myself something that i'll ever going to have it on my own! I'll never let my brother touch it already!! Even if is a computer, PS3, handphone or even better a PSP! I'll never going let him touch it already thus im going to play infront of him and make him jealous! That should make him understand how i feel! I knw what im doing is bad and evil but one day i will stop everything and let him play.. and never be and example like him.. Thus this thing could only happend if i have large amount of money, if i started saving money from now it will take me more than 7 months to just obtain a PSP..

What i really wish to have for my b'day this year is either money or a PSP. A PSP from 10friends which together share obtain money or whatever la.. But i just think is only a big fat dream.. My revenge is a totally fat dream.. Like what Tarvin say, it SUCKS to be me..

I knw its just a small little matter to be emo or angry of.. well like i said im a very sensetive person. So forget abt it la..