Thursday, January 3, 2008

Best Class Ever!!

New year must always have new classes. But when we reach to form 4 to 5, we will keep staying at the same class, same people, and same teacher (I think.. Gloria told me that! XD) So if your lucky, you will get into a class with same classmates and good teachers. (not too fierce and not too blur of course)

School has start again.. Im not nervous of anything except the class that im going in this year. Im wish to go in Sub Science! X) And of course im worrying abt the friends that im going to be staying for the next 2 years. I wish to go into the same class as, Justin Lee, Wei Soong, Nicholas, anyone!! That im familiar with! Those smart friends sounded kinda impossible cos they will enter those canggih canggih class one.

So we entered the hall and wait and wait and wait. The teachers started to call names to each classes. Congrats to those who have entered the Canggih classes!! After that i was praying super hard, i mean SUPER HARD!! I was so darn depesrate to enter a Sub Science class! Congrats JinHwei for entering Angsana Class.
Names by Names has been called out one by one.. And then it was the second and final sub science adi! Again, names by names and been called out. Then Suddenly... Tan Yu Ming! YES!!!! I started claping my hands and shaking hands with Justin and Darren. I was sooo proud or my self and feel like shouting.

I heard that most of my friends are in the same class like mine. Well not to say my classmates but my EX classmates from form 1. Zer Hann, Wei Soong and Tarvinder. Thus i meet some cool friends too like Celine, Lisa, ChianYong, Aaron so many of them! Thank Lord Buddha!! XD Lots of my friends wanted to change into my class! Cool! XD

Gloria, JinHwei, KhaiSern and others should change into my class! XD Im going to have FUN FUN FUN!!! I pitty the people which are in those weak classes, seriously. I also pitty the people who entered the TOO canggih class, cos they will have to stay with geeks. X(

Im so darn going to enjoy this new school days! With these friends, im going to soo enjoy the class man. Even knw im not the same as my other friends, but still we are in the same school! What can stop from meeting each other!? XD So thats all for now, form 4 here i come!! XD

4 IXORA ROCKS!!