Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gaming Results

Before i start anything, i wanted to say thank you to Tarvinder, my buddy that help me in my PSP!! Let me tell you all a story.. My PSP is actually a very sucky one, cos it cannot play any downloaded game! Dun ask me im not even sure why! But Tarvin asked me to visit this shop in Digital Mail (somewhere near Jaya la..) That place could help me repair the shitty PSP and it worked!! XD So this time's gaming results is all abt the games that i've been playing in PSP.

FinalFantasy VII -Crisis Core-




You got that right! A FF(FinalFantasy) game in PSP!! Crisis core is a story before FFVII (Cloud's story) The story is abt this fella called Zack and his live in Shinra Co-operation. I've just started playing not long ago so im not really sure most of the story is abt. This game was originally in Japanese, i mean FULL Japanese. But this privated game i got is in Chinese!! XD (Luckily i still knw how to read some chinese. XP) Sad for Tarvin, he wanted this game but he cannot play.. but still the english version is coming out at March! XD The battling system of the game is nice! Is something like KH (KingdomHearts) But just that you dun get to use combo ppl that much but al least is not like other FF that you need to be like Pokemon. XD One thing intresting abt this battling system is, it has a system called the Mobulus Phase. In battle while yur slashing a Mobulus Phase will suddenly appear (in the middle of a battle) Mobulus Phase will be something like a slot machine. But just that it has numbers and pictures. If you get the same picture, a finish move/limit break will be casted. If you get a same number, you can upgrade yur materials. If you get same pic and same number you will level up instantly! Cool!! XD Crisis Core is my fav and best game i ever play in PSP. X)


The First boss that you will be fighthing.
Finishing move/Limit move

I told you the graphic was nice! XD
Oh ya you can block in the game! XD

Modulus Phase.

Figthing Bahumut.

Monster Hunter -Freedom 2-


This game was recomanded by Tarvin. He said this game is nice, good graphic, great battle system but its VERY HARD! D8 I have to admit it after playing the game. This is no ordinary game, so dun let your kids play if they are not pro enough! XD This game is all abt hunting/killing monsters for money. There was this monster that push you down of the cliff. You wanted revenge so you need to hunt it down! Thats all i knw abt the game cos i just started it as well but not as long as Crisis Core. This game can be a multiplayer game if you link to other PSP players with this game. So it will make yur mission double the easy and fun! XD

The monster are BIG man..
Mulitplayer!! Yeeeeaaaaa!!!
You even get to hold gun in this game! XP
Fuuu.. this one is large!!! o.O
Shoot...Shoot..Shoot..

Bleach -Heat The Soul 4-


Another game recomanded by Tarvin. I dun really watch Bleach but my brother does. So he called Tarvin to send this awesome Bleach game to him. He seems to like it! And i like watching him playing the game. My brother spend the hole time playing the PSP (he lets me play other games when his not playing.) He unlocked everysingle chracter already!! D8 withhin 2~3days plus only! Pretty good huh? BHTS4 (Bleach Heat the Soul 4) is a very cool battling game. With good graphic and the lastest chracters in the animation Bleach in the game. Even knw im not the one playing this game but still its a game as well right?/

Thats all for this time's gaming results! I have other games but their just boring and not my type. Who knws mayb i will be posting it out next time!? XD Till the see ya!! Oh, wheres my PSP?? o.O