Monday, January 7, 2008

Back in BISDS!! (part 3)

This is part 3.. you know THREE!!! If you missed the first or second one, go visit the first one to get started. I suggest that you do so, cos you wont be missing any part of this story. Thus this the final part of the story! Soooo.. READ IT NOW!! If you have read both parts, scratch away all the words that i've say and start reading this one. XD

Geetha appoarch us and talked to us for a moment. That day we have a CFC reunion. But it kinda end up not being a CFC reunion due to amount of people going. It end up being a YOUTH party! Arh.. that doesnt make any difference anyways. We're still gonna start talking and eat as well. XD

We enter the class room and there are foods around! KFC, Dominos and not to forget some soft drinks! Like what party should always had. XP We started to grab some plates and get started with it. There were LOTS of pizza and Chickens but there seems to be some extra food there..

Me and John spotted two plates of Chessy Wedges!! Emmmm...Emmm... My favourite!! XD Both of us started to take a few of it and leave. (A few means one to two pieces arh!) Suddenly in the middle of our eating, Vanessa started to appoarch our gang and shouted. "Who took away my Chessy Wedges!?" Everybody started to stare at me and John.. That time i was still chewing a pizza in my mouth. Sooo i cant really reply..

John started shouting. "Ya la! Who took Vanessa's Chessy Wedges?? She needs them la!" John was very obvious trying to act innocent and trying to escape as well. Vanessa replied back. "Both of are sooo dead!!" Oww... crap i think we just made the hungry tigeress hungrier!!! D8

After all the food we sorta have a little discuss abt how we gonna face the teacher of our class next week. Our plan was to do... Nothing at all!! I heard from some infomation abt our class teacher from the other teachers. They said that Sis May was a good teacher! So we sorta trusted what ever they say.. Thus i do believe that me and the other are a little bit too noisy adi.. X(

After eating and all the joking around its time to go home. They asked me when am i going home. I answer when the time that my sister wanna go home. Then i asked my sister what time are we going home. My sister answer when the time that Sumitra is going home. (Means Sumitra is sending us home.) Then my sister asked Sumitra what time is she going home. Sumitra answered.. When the time that everybody is going home. =.="

Fuh.. finally going home already.. Everything that happend that day shall be erase, except the Youth gathering thingy la. XD I get back home jump to my bed and sleep. ZzZzZzZz..

-END-