Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tag Along: 12 Parts of Questions

Wow!! For all this while i have been receiving tags from Justin, John, and lots of other people! But this tag is tagged by my sister!! Kelly!! The rareness.. o.O Well thats doesnt really make a tag diffrent anyways! So lets get on to it!

12 Parts of Questions

Part 1: On The Outside
Name: Tan Yu Ming
Date of Birth: 25th FEB 1992
Current Status: Single. TuT
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Got black, got white, got brown
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Part 2: On The Inside
Your Heritage: chinese
Your Fear: Ghost, doll/dummies. my mom..
Your Weakness: having a weak heart, tickling??
Your Perfect Pizza: BBQ chicken of course!! XD

Part 3: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: What time issit??
Your bedtime: After 10.30pm
Your most missed memory: Too many.. cant name it out!

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Can it pick both??
McD's or Burger King: Can pick both again??
Single or Group Dates: Of course Single!!
Adidas or Nike: Again can pick both arh??
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton Tea.. emmm..
Chocolate or Vanilla: You can mix the flavour one right? o.O
Cappucino or Coffee: Neither one..

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke:
oh HELL NO!! DX

Curse: Aiya.. its like always la.. XD
Drink: You will die if you dont drink right??

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Nah.. I think..
Gone to the mall: Yup
Been on Stage: Nope.. is been a while adi..
Eaten sushi: Yup! Not long ago only! XD
Dyed your hair: I've never dye before! X)

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: One.. Two.. Jus! Strip! XD
Change who you were to fit in: Never think abt it..

Part 8: Age
You're hoping to be married: I dunno.. when the time is right?? Aiya i need to find a girlfriend first den only start talking la.. XD

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye Colour: like normal human eys la!
Hair Colour: As longs as they dun dye until very lala.
Short or Long Hair: Hair doesnt really matter la..

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: I was still doing this tag
1 hour ago: Bloggin other titles
1 month ago: YOUTH camp!! XD
1 year ago: Can you even remember it arh??

Part 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: Me! My family! Jasper! My Friends! etc...
I feel: Tired.. ZzZzZz..
I miss: Everyone one of my friends!! XD
I need: A handphone please!!! XP

Part 12: Tag 5 People
One: Gloria Chan
Two: Justin Lee
Three: Sui Lun
Four: John Wong
Five: YOU!! XD