Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time Must move Faster!!

Usually.. i wanted time to move slowly.. slow to make my life time longer.. slow so that i can stay with my friends longer.. X)

But this time.. everything is going around.. I WANT TIME TO MOVE FASTER!! Just for these 2 days larh.. i want my exams days to be over.. X( I wanna touch my PSP... sobs.. 5 days didnt touch adi arh.. sobs.. You'll never see that in national geografic. XD

Good God! Bleach Heat the Soul 5 is coming out!! D8 Time to toss Heat the Soul 4 away!! XD Wesak day is coming!! Yiiipieeee!! Time of the BISDS Choir group to be in action!! XD Thus time to sell candles. XP I wonder is bro.Ronnie doing the book marks again?? o.O

My exams condition?? Hrm.. Let me put it this way..
Moral - i think can pass..
BM - also think can pass..
BI - one more paper.. hope can score!
Add Maths- high chances of failing.. X(
Sejarah - I was okay.. hope i pass again..
Physics - Its either fail or KOSONG marks.
Sivik - I dun mind screwing it. XD
Mod Maths - one more paper.. hope can score too!
Chemistry - F*cked up..
EST - Have confident in the paper. XD
Accounts - Screw paper 2 but paper 1 was okay..
PJK?? - The hardest test ever!! XD

Currently adicted too the song:
- San Noro Yui (japanese)
AKA I'll say I love u to the one i love.
and
- The Summonded (crisis core)

Dammit.. its only.. 8.20pm now! D8 Time faster move!!