Friday, May 16, 2008

Back to the Computer

If you dont knw whats going on the please refer back to the last post.

I cant continue typing in the PSP!! It took me 30+ minutes just to make such a short post. I rather use the computer. XP

Between the time before English test starts, i paid a visit to my 4A friend's class which are Jin Hwei, Izzaty and Huiee. Its been awhile ever since i talked to Jin Hwei. Izzaty and Huiee?? Yesterday talked to them already. XD

Jin Hwei looked a little down today.. My six sense is telling me that.. Mayb is cos of the exams marks. Hrm.. Jin Hwei cheer up larh its only mid year not SPM. X) We still have a long way to go this is just a begining. X)

I just notice that Huiee is a little bit.. how to say.. STUPID!? XD Just joking.. its just that shes very blur blur only. XP She not using her 5 sense!!! D8 What if she has SIX of them like.. ME! XD

After the test my headache begins to react again. But no worries.. Exams is already over!!! Fever also nvm already! XD

Currently having..
PSP FEVER!! XD

Oh ya btw i pass my freaking accounts!! Wooohoooo!!! Wesak day i coming real real soon.. around 60+ hours from now i think.. Dammit im having a soar throat. Gotta cure it before wesak day.

To all BISDS YOUTH choir team!!
Our practise this saturday will in the auditorium AKA the place that we had puja. Okay?? Thus we are looking for people to help out in the mobile stall. Can u all find anyone that can work for the wholeday and he/she is npt in the choir group?? If you got anyone please inform me ASAP!!! Thank you..