Friday, May 23, 2008

About My Teachers

Teachers day... waaaaa it was fun man... Oh, where was I?? I was at HOME! XD I didnt went to teachers day cos i need to rest more due to this coming sunday's CFCamp. Thus thanks to Angela for lending me the PS2 i have been soooo busy at home playing games! XD Holiday mah cant blame.. XP

I want to post out a few things abt my teachers, since i didnt go for teachers day. X)

The Best Teacher:
Pn.Ting --- Very concerning and almost treat us like her own son and daughter. X) Forgotten whats her son's name but just jealous of him. XP

The Most Concerning Teacher:
Pn.Wan --- Before teachers day (thursday) she talked to me abt my Physics test incident. I just founded out how concerning teacher she is. X) Pn.Ting is concerning but since shes the best teacher i shall give this position to Pn.Wan. X) Thus shes not going to teacher my class anymore. sobs.. X(

The Most Closest Teacher:
En. Mustafa --- Because he knws my mom thats why he knws me well. Thus his also very concerning.. but i only can see him one week once. Haiz.. if only i can see him everyday. X)

The Most Playful Teacher:
Pn.Harminder --- You all should knw why gua.. Even knw shes fierce but still she very playful as well. XD She can do push ups man! D8

The Most Funniest Teacher:
En. Zul --- You should also knw why adi gua.. I like the style he play baseball. He shakes his ass before hiting the ball! XD

The teacher that I regreted say he/she is bad:
Sis. May --- serious.. Sis.May isint soooo bad.. Shes actually very nice! 8D Starting to love her class! X) Getting bored of Bro. Poh.. XP

The teacher the i missed with:
En. Arif --- My X-science teacher. Sobs... missed him lar wei.. sobs.. He brought me to waterfall before thus belanja me Roti Canai everytime. X) Missed him.. X) Peace brother. X)

The teacher that im pissed off now:
Pn.Chin --- Mother Chi B*i, i hope she jump down building die or triped and die or something. She ruined my Physic's life!! Tell you guys next time larh! Psh!! *Points middle finger that Pn.Chin's picture.*

The teacher that people love to make fun of the most:
Pn. Kwang --- Tons of people love to inmitate her voice! XD Especially Jonathan Yap. Im kinda pissed with this teacher for sometimes but not as bad as Pn.Chin. Hmp!

The teacher that love to smile the most:
En. Beh --- Ah hahaha!!! Come to think of it im a good joker of sometimes. XD En.Beh does love to smile. He not a really really really bad teacher.. but just boring for sometimes. X) The can really do accounts man.. X)

The teacher that I always High 5 with:
En. Chao --- My english tuition teacher. Both of us always high 5 cos we always have the same ideas in essay writting! XD Great mind thinks alike. XP

The Most Kesian Teacher:
Pn. Zaini --- Cos sometimes no one really listen to her cos shes teaching the most boring subject with is Sivik. I believe not really everyone like Sivik. Thats why kesian her loh.. X)

Okay thats enough for me larh. Come to think of it this looks like a tag! hehehe.. Okay then lets make this a tag! XD I shall tag.. Anyone of reads this okay?? X)

TAG YOU YOU YOU!! XD