Sunday, May 11, 2008

Group Study??

This story happend few weeks ago.. but cos these days i have not been touching my blog so im putting this story up since there is picture. X) Heres how the whole story goes..


Last thursday.. the holiday that day. My classmates decided to have a little group study. So these are the jacoons there..
Tarvinder
Nataneal Tan
Wei Soong
Megan Tan
Racheal Tan
Lastly.. ME!! XD
Okay.. one by one people showed up. I decided to begin our study first but Tarvinder suggested we go pay a visit to our friend AKA my neighbour Vania. So we paid a visit there and we met her friend Josh. Have a little play with her piano and her guitar for the past 1 hour and head back to my house.
We were deciding to see Ah Long Ptd but since we have waste such a long time in Vania's house we decided to cancel the crap. In the tuition room me and Tarvinder are playing PSP!! XD We are like heating the soul with each other. Its my first time linking poeple and playing games in PSP. In the end we wasted another 1+ hours. XP
After that only we offically begin to study. XP My brain was totally empty that time. Then i belanja them makan my Donuts! I BAKE ONE! XD They said it was good. X) Since the donuts contains sugar = glucose. My brain finally begin to function! XD
We learnt a little bit of add-maths.. and a little help from my mother things went out pretty well. X) Next subject! Physics! I knw nuts abt physics but luckily we have our two smart physics fellas there to teach us! D8 Who are they? Wei Soong and Tarvin! XD But Tarvin was the one teaching us!
Thank to Tarvin i get to knw a little bit of physics.. But time was running out and they have to leave. Since there is another few more minutes we decided to rest. We went down and played PSP! XD Before that we have this photo shoot which was made by me! XD Check it out!
Nat: huh??
Nat: OUCH!!
After that everyone left.. Then.. Me and my brother played PSP!! XD Kicked each other's ass then its time for me to study.. X)
Exams.. dammit.. 5 more days.. Hope time flies larh.. Chemistry is gonna be the next thing im screwing up. Hope i dont screw my other subjects larh.. X(