Saturday, May 24, 2008

Gaming Results

To those of you who dont knw, let me tell u guys again. Angela loaned me her PS2 again!! (Thank You! XD) Thats why i got new games to play! XD My PSP?? My brother loaned it to his friends and everything which pisses me off! I dont get play! Sobs.. okay back to the main issue.



Onimusha -Dawn of Dreams-

This game really kicks ass man!! Starting to love this game! XD I always love Onimushas but this one really beated me up! Like normal Onimusha kill Genma soilders and then absorb their souls then upgrade new weapon to get new powers. But this one u get to have partners! Both u and your partners get to upgrade weapons and armor! Woooohooooo!!! Not just that all of yur partner shall have super Oni mode!! Play the game and u will get what i mean.
This game needs a little bit of IQ for sometimes which really pisses me off! Thats the only part im pissed off but other than that im cool with the whole game. Theres 2 disc for this game and im only at disc 1! There will be a long way to go~ I'll take my time. X)
The Main character.
Soki
Slash!!!
Absorbs!!!
My favourite partner, Jubei! X)
Jubei's slash!
Soki Blue Demon mode.
Ultimate Oni Demon!!
Hack G.U. vol.3 -Redemption-
Im not really playing this game but it counts. Im kinda stuck right at the begining. Which pisses me off. I checked the gamefaqs but i dunno knw how to start!! Grrrrr... but i watched the youtubes its actually a nice game. According to LenPing this game is famous. o.O Arh screw it!
The main character, Hasura Xth Form.
You get to shoot guns!! Wooohooo!
spam!!! XD
According to what i knw, this is the Avatar that u control.