Friday, May 9, 2008

My Dream.. My Reason

Let me think.. you think that this post is abt to be something to do with emo right? Well i think your wrong.. your far away from correct man.. This have NOTHING to do with emo! Thus is a very good thing.. X)

Like i said at my last post that im gonna tell u guys abt my second reason why m i shoooo busy these days. If you dont knw anything abt it then refer back to the last post!

Warning.. Warning.. Long Post available..


Before that.. can u guess just listen to my story? Well is not exactly a story is a dream! But its related to this second reason of mine. So listen to my story..

The whole story begins like that... I woke up from bed and i look around and stare at my watch. The watch says its.. 8.00am.. wait a minute.. Means.. IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!! I thought that my cousin was suppose to wake me up but.. He just suddenly dissappear!! I dunno why but he just FREAKING dissappeared! D8

I looked around my house to find someone to fetch me to school. I dunno why must i go to school in that dream.. I could just ponteng. o.O But keep in mind this is only a dream. Then i looked all over my house, ups and down and no one is at home! Then im looking for something that can wheel me to school.. then guess what? I spotted something.. which is sittable.. four wheels and has only one chair.. Guess what issit??

Okay this is lame man.. What i spotted was a computer chair! D8 And guessed what happends next? Yes... i grab the computer chair and wheel myself to school as if its a transport! D8 This dream is getting weird.. and its just getting started.. Read on..

This is another weird part which is I reach somewhere near the school like 5 minutes! D8 wow that computer chair is freaking fast man. XD BUT!!!! When i was abt to reach school... i saw someone entering a house. Guess whose that?? Tarvinder!! D8 Man is freaking weird cos theres a guy in my dream!! D8 I aint gay!!!

Continues.. i stood up to him and and he said that his not going to school. I was like huh? weird..weird..weird.. The conversation continued and he said that he going for some sort of tuition. Then he asked me wanna join anot? I was like.. okay... since im late i mind as well join in lar.

On the outside the house was like a very normal house but inside u can seee full of technology stuffs! weird x5 Thus the technology stuffs are mostly those computer games thingy. For example..PSP, PS3 and all those stuffs la. Tarvinder was not the only student in that tuition. I saw some other student from my school friends and my sunday school friends in that dream tuition. This is getting soooo freaking weird.. but its only in the middle of the story.

They said that the teacher was not there. Then she called us to help her clean her dishes! D8 Wtf!? OMG.. i can believe i have such dream wei.. But according to what i have dreamed, yes.. we did wash the dishes.. D8

After that the teacher came back from somewhere which i dunno where. She said we did a very good job helping her and the tuition for that day was canceled. Besides that she decided to give everyone a gift. She gave a a PS... Not PSP is PS3!!! 8D

I was soooo freaking happy that i quickly run back home and tried it out. I dunno why i got a PS3 game in my hands that time but it just did! I tried the game out and guessed what happend?? The game cannot function!! D8 Shit.... Then i feel that something was kicking my feet.

I opened my eyes and i was on my bed. Then i reliesed that it was only a big fat dream.. But in when i woke up my brother was like "Yuming see what i got in my hands?" Thats the answer for my reason. My brother was holding a PSP!!

So the second reason is i have beeen busy playing PSP the whole time!!! XD That morining i woke up and i remember that me and my brother gathered money to buy a PSP at the night before i make the dream!!! XD

And weird dream for a Cun kes Answer is damm nice! Even knw the PSP cost me a leg but still.. I can play crisis core already!!! My dream come true!! Yippieeeee!!!

black rose: day 23