Thursday, May 15, 2008

Basketball Battle!

Warning! Warning! Long post alert!!

Theres a BIG game going on today! My basketaball gang versus some china fellas!! Its actually just some small little friendly match. X) But things have been intresting during the gameplay..

Weng is like usual, our captain. Then Fai and Jon are playing as point guard. Jimmy playing as center and rebounder. And guess whose the last fella in the team?? ME!! XD (damm LOA.. XP) Im playing as rebounder only. XP But still its a tough job for me.

On the other side, the china fellas arent really that tall. Im taller than some of them. XP But they have strong muscles and huge body size. Their body seriously scares me wei.. o.O But no worries i got Weng and Jimmy to back me up.

The game begins.. Its a 11 points to victory match and also u must have 2/3 victories to win the game. Lets just say that they need to win 2 games to offically owned the game. X)

Like usual basketball games are rough but this one is just a little bit smooth.. My team begin to strike more than the China fellas. The first match was our victory, 11-6 they some how got owned. XP

But things are just getting started. They begin to move around quickly.. Our team begin to heat things up. There where the funny part begins. Fai was faked (means kena tricked) by a china fella. The Fai looked and that fella and said "You?? Faster than me?? SHIT!! This is getting so intresting!". I was laughin around the corner. But Fai was not joking.. His speed up soooo freaking much that even I cant see where did he go!! XD The China fellas are much more quicker than we are. We are still blur blur like that only. XP They won us by 9-11, we could have win. X(

Final match and the game is really really getting serious. Roughness begins to unleash around the corner. Jimmy was like wispering to me "Are they fast or are we just slowing down?" I replied "I dont knw.. i think they are getting faster. I doing the best i can." Seriously they are much more faster then around 2, thus my team wasted most of our energy on game 1. Dammit.. chinese fellas are smart! XD

Suddenly Fai accidentally made a sliped pass (means a cacat pass) But then Weng still able to get it. Then one chinese fellas is like wanted to kick the ball away from Weng's hands and almost stepped on his finger. Luckily Weng was strong and quick enough to take the ball away. After that Weng just throw the ball aside and shouted "What The F*CK!!! You want to step my FINGERS!?" All fo us stopped playing and Weng was soooo furious is like he wanted to punch that guy in the face. Tensions starts..

Fai and Jimmy went and stop Weng from making any harsh move. We manage to chill Weng down.. fuh.. I was very furious.. Usually he dont really get THAT mad, but this time its just over its limit. My six sense sensed that something is wrong. I asked Rebbeca and she told me everything. Weng told me something that i'll always put it in my mind. "Yuming.. Dont follow your emotions.. Just be who u are.." Those words really made me more.. realize should i say..

The game goes on and the game has been shorten. The point ot victory is 7 points. All of us put it maximum effort in it. I was beated.. I have very weak stamina.. thats why i cant do anything much in that game. Then the game ends..

WE WON! 8D

it was a 7-4 victory we owned them badly. Weng was like staring at the fella that almost stepped his feet and said "If your do that to any basketball player, i swear that u will get punch in the face." The china fella is like stuned already.

It was a tough and tiring game. Even kwn its only a friendly match but we believe that friendly match is still a game. I have a greating time today.. I was a fun and exciting game. X)

T.R.U.S.T GANBATTEH!!! (FYI thats our teams name)

Dammit! The most hardest exam is going on tomolo!! PJK!!! D8 Aiya.. nvm lar screw it! XD Have to study English. XP After PSP fever! XD

Cheer up Weng!! Things well get welll! Trust me i knw.. X)