Monday, September 5, 2011

Holidays NOT so Holiday

Hey guys, did you guys know that there was a long one week holiday cause of Raya? I didnt know anything about it. I know there is but i just dont feel like i remember there is a holiday for me at all.

It was a total of 10 days of holiday including the friday before the holiday week starts and the weekend before holidays ends. I really really need that 10 days of holidays cause I didnt get enough rest ever since i entered my degree life. I have extremely lots of works to do till the extend that i use my spare free gaming time as my sleeping/nap time. So, I thought that these 10 days of holidays would give me some extra days to relax and have fun.

No... i was all wrong. Before the holiday even started, my lecturers gave us a whole lot of assignments to do. Like seriously a whole lots of assignment shyts to do. And the worst thing about this is, unlike my usually cheap little assignments, these assignments worth alot of marks. Add up all of them together they actually worth about 15% of my total score!!! D8

But you guys know that im a procrastinating dumbass right? I was like chew~ 3 works only mah, all I have to do is finish one withing 3 days and after that one more day, i check everything and walah work done. Work hard play hard. I was wrong.. I was very very wrong.

I totally forgotten that I've made soooo many holiday plans with my friends before the holiday starts. And the best part is, when i remember that i have lots of plans during the holiday I didnt bother to think of a plan B. Like plan to do assignments few days ahead or faster finish up before the holiday ends. NO!! Instead, I add MORE holiday plans instead of work plans. XD

The first 5 days of my holidays I was in camp. You guys remember Children Fellowship Camp? The one that I will go every single year to help out? Yeah, that was what i did for my first 5 days of holidays. It was fun but still gotl work to do. So its kinda like half work and half fun. Next thing i know, BOOOM 5 days of holidays gone, 5 more holidays to go and no work started. (i'll blog about it soon as i have the time to blog again.)

The remaining 5 days was a living hell, I know I have tons of work to do but im still in procrastinating mode and i was still tired out from the camp. So what did i do? I remain doing nothing. Like what i always do, I will spend most of my holiday time procrastinating and relaxing and trying ignore the fact that my assignment due date is coming soon.

When it was around the last 3 days of holidays, then only it start hitting me. I only start to freak out about my assignment due date. I didnt really touch much on the assignments and im struggling fighting against time. It was one of those times that i wish that time will move slower or there are actually 27 hours in a day.

In the end, i manage to pull it off. All thanks to the help from my university friends, my IT lecturers and also some help from my other IT friends to assist me and guide me through my assignments. I manage to finish it all up and pass it all up on time. Fuh.. *swipes sweats away*

Like i said earlier, my holiday doesnt really feel like a holiday.. I struggled and have many sleepless nights during the holidays and im just freaking exhausted. Even thou I did spend sometime relaxing, most of the time i spend to either sleep or play MTG.

I guess thats just hope university life works. I think its save to say that, when your in uni life and you have holidays coming up, dont expect to have holidays cause i believe there are TONS of assignments on the way for you. UNLESS, its a semester break holiday. XD

All the best to all my friends who are doing uni right now. And for those of you who are not in uni yet, enjoy your high school and college life as much as you can. Cause when you go uni, your gonna be just like me. (depends on what course ur taking also.) Finally, for those of you who have been thru the hell that im going thru, respect +1. XD

CHEERS!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment for this post~ XP