Sunday, September 18, 2011

Not Rubbish, but Memories

One day, i found a new wallet in my room. The wallet looks good and is usable, unlike the current wallet that im using which has holes almost every part of the wallet. So, i decided to change it.

I first remove all the stuffs that is inside my wallet. Everything that i've removed from my wallet was piled up like a whole stack of junk. Since i've got nothing to do, instead of throwing away all the pile of junk that was inside my wallet, i decided to go thru it. See if there is still anything valuable or not.

First, I found a yellow card that has malay words on it. After reading it only i remember that the yellow card was a good luck card given by my favorite malay tuition teacher before i went for my SPM. I had another which is for PMR as well. That card really get me going for all my subjects. It was quite meaningful to me. X)

The next thing i found was a bunch for cinema movie tickets. I have been to lots of movies with my friends. I usually dont really keep movie tickets but for some reasons i kept some of it inside my wallet.

First, there was a ticket for the movie "Valentines Day" (the one that Taylor Swift was acting in it.) and the date was 24/2/2010. After looking at the movie and the date i remember why did i kept that ticket already. It was the day that my good college friend, Nick Tan had his birthday ALONG with mine. That day was also the last day of our first semester mid-term exams. And that day is also the day that me and my college friends bonded and hanged out for the first time. We went out for almost 12 hours. Amazing day. X)

Next, it was a ticket for the movie "Scream 4" on the date 29/4/2011. I remember that it was the day that i re-met with Kai Shin, Zhen Whei and Qi Wei. It was also the first movie that i've catch with Kai Shin if im not wrong. XD

Lastly, was a ticket for the move "Tranformer 3: Rise of the Dark Moon" on the date 27/7/2011. The day when my brother forced and asked me to watch a midnight movie with him. i didnt want to go at first but when i heard it was transformers, i was like fark yeah!! Totally worth it. XD

I have tons of guitar pick in my wallet and all of them are usable, except one. It was an old purple guitar pick that to tape together in the middle cause it was cracking already. I was wondering for a moment, why am i keep such an old guitar pick? And then it came back to me..

It was the first pick that I used to play guitar and it was given by a good old friend of mine named John. Back in the days when I was still a newbie, he was the one that teaches me how to play guitar and sing (singing part didnt turn out that well.) And that was the pick that I used for ever single practice I had with him. It was his favorite pick too but he gave it to me cause he thinks I need it more than he does.

I used it sooo much that one day the pick started to break. I have other picks but since the pick was so important to me, I tape it so that the pick can still be used. Thats why I kept the pick for sooo long. X)

Next, i found an IC like picture of me when i was in high school, primary school and some age younger. All of those pictures are in one small packet and when i open up, i found Tarvin, Nathanael and LenPing pictures inside as well. I was thinking, why in the world their faces are inside!?

Again, flashback, i remember one day me, lenping and nat are in Tarvin's place chilling and all. Then tarvin found nathanael's picture in his packet. He went "WHY the FARK is ur picture inside my wallet!?" then Nat reply "Its a trend!!! We shall put our pictures in each other's packet to show our brother hood!!!" (Okay, i dont remember all the details but it when something like that.. XP) And thats the reason why their faces are in my freaking packet. And guess what? We are still close friends after 7 years. And with Nat, its 12 years of long friendship, still on going. XP

A snowman birthday card that was given by PeiYin when I was form 4. I remember that time i told her i want an awesome laptop or an electronic guitar. I didnt get any of those but this card really meant alot to me. Getting a birthday card by a girl is more than an electronic guitar or a laptop. (yeah.. right..) Plus, she wrote some wonderful stuffs inside that card, i guess thats why i've been keeping it for so long. X)

After looking through all the stuffs i have, i found out what i've been keeping in my wallet all these time are not junks or rubbish, but memories which i cherish alot. That is why I kept it along with me all the time. X)

Looking through the stuffs makes miss alot of you guys..

And you guys know what? This is just my wallet, imagine me talking about what I have in my closet. That would be funny. XD

CHEERS!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment for this post~ XP