Monday, April 23, 2012

Because She is a Friend of my Enemy

I was just walking along the corridor of my uni and this topic just suddenly struck into my head as i saw the person who i dislike talking to a girl who i find is pretty good looking.. Its just something random i wanna express out right here. XP

Now, one of the weirdest habits i have when it comes to getting to know a girl or wanting to get along with a girl that im interested in.. i will usually avoid knowing a girl who is close or friends with my enemy.. And most of the time, i will just give up and lose interested in that girl. Funny right?

Why do I do so? Well, just do a little bit of thinking inside your head.. or if u dont really understand what im about to explain next, you may look for a board or a piece of paper to draw down everything in a diagram. XD (dont worry, its not complicated at all. XP)

Okay, lets say im interested in knowing this girl.. and she is a friend of the person who I dislike (lets call it PWID for short shall we?) the chances of me getting along or getting to know the girl is most probably less than 13% (its just a random number i made for myself. it might be true!) This might not happen in movies or dramas but in reality, if the PWID hates me as well, he will talk shyts behind my back to the girl that i like..

NO ONE, will be mature enough to not talk a single bad thing about the person that he/she dislikes.. its nearly impossible.. Especially this particular dude that im talking about..XP

This leads on to creating a very bad pre-image for the girl.. therefore, putting down my chances of getting after a girl. Whats worst is that, if the girl doesnt know who i am at all, and the PWID just tell her shyts about me, that will just lead me to pretty much zero chances.

Okay, even if both of us manage to get together.. what if things just didnt go the way that it should be? What if both of us break up? (i hope not) Then, when the PWID knows about it, it gives him the opportunity and reason to talk even more bad things about me behind my back.. Then the girl will agree with wtv things that the PWID says cause psychologically, she thinks the same way as well cause u know, she just broke up with me and she tends to think that im a freaking douche bag or something. In the end, that just creates another enemy for me.

But these kind of things are very subjective as well if you look at it another way. Maybe the girl whom im interested in is not that kind of girl? Maybe she sees me in a different kind of way? who knows? But lets face it, that MOST PROBABLY will never happen..

Just ask yourself, would you rather trust the words of a person whom you just met or trust the words of your friend? Gimme the FIRST answer that flies into your brain.. XP

But and only BUT if every thing goes well.. both of you love each other and wont even let friends get into the way.. then good for you.. i guess you probably have found a lucky person. X)

After saying everything.. i think that this whole thing is still very subjective.. it really depends on how that person really thinks who you are. First impression is always very important.. but doesnt mean that there shouldnt be a good second chance to show your impression again.. sometimes, you just gotta pray hard and grow some guts to go after someone who you really think might be the one for you. And also pray hard that he or she feels the same way too.. the doesnt have to be right now.. it can be later on in the future.. X)

So yeah, thats my habit.. if there is a girl who is a friend of my enemy, i probably wouldnt even take a chance to go after her.. unless they both of just hi bye friends.. then i think that i might have a shot.. but anything else besides that, its just not going to happen.. maybe thats why im still single.. DX

Anyways, to all couples out there who are still in a relationship and have a back story something similiar to what im talking about right here.. good for you all.. hope u both will stay happy for a long long time to come. X)

Till then.. CHEERS~ X)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment for this post~ XP