Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy CNY People

Alright just gonna make a quick blog post before I leave and head back to Alor Setar. I wanna wish everyone to have a great and happy Chinese New Year.

For those who are celebrating it with me, hope you have a safe journey back to your hometowns. If not, just have fun during the holidays and hope you guys get lots and lots of ang paos~ $$$~ XD

For those of you who are not celebrating it, just enjoy your holidays. Im sure most of you needed that couple days of holidays right? XP

I wont be around till next week. I think thursday I'll be back, if not it will be later. But that doesnt mean i wont be bloggin. I will still most probably be on facebook and twitter more often. So yeah, keep in touch with you guys there. X)

Till then. Happy Chinese New Year everyone. Gong Xi Fa Chai. XD

CHEERS!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment for this post~ XP