Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sayonara Junior Camp (part 1)

Sayonara Junior Camp Story telling time!

Day Zero -27 NOV (Thursday)



That night i was well prepare around 7.00pm like already. Then my mom asked "Yuming, what time must u reached there?" I said "Before 8.00pm la.." My mom replied "Okay like that mama go cut hair first" and stupidly I said "YES" after thinking for 2 seconds i just notice who was i talking to! D8 End up i reached BMV around 8.30pm. (=.=)



My sister was like "Chill Yuming.. trust me everyboyd will be late there." I was trying to denied and dont really trust but when i reached there all i saw was 3 jacoons there. Munwai, Suilun and Yanleng sitting on the side of the bench. Okay jie.. you win..



I think my mom is racist u see.. i asked her to let me go for this camp which was invited by my friend. Everything was like okay..okay..okay.. until.. i said the magic word "I was invited by my church friend." Right to my face and the answer right away turned to "NO!!!" WTHeck wei!! If i even tell her that it was a she that invited then im comfrim not going ady..



I kept complaining the camp story to Suilun, Munwai and Yanleng. Suilun was nice.. but pretty dumb. He said this "try to convince your mom la." I gave him the look and told him "If you can convince my mom arh, i buy for u 3 diffrent masked rider series arh!!" XD LOLs around..



One by one people starting to reach and most of them are all TRYBS people. Aaron, CheeKeong, Brayan, Alvin.. to tell u the truth, all of them looked scary and serious. I heard rumors of TRYBS people's displin are more serious than BMV. *gulp..* After that we start spliting each other up and ready to head to SABS.



Due to the lack of transportation, 3 of us have to carry 70% of the laguages and wait at a spot. Me, Munwai and Suilun volunteered. Now guess where is the spot that we are suppose to wait?? Everybody suggested that we wait at Sunway Pyramid. Good the joy! We can go shopping with laguages around us! XD



3 of waited there for like half an hour.. but we werent actually bored.. we were sight seeing. Yeap, "sight seeing" and guess what we spotted? The most hottest mom in Sunway! Quite lifeless arent we.. XP But i have to admit, that is seriously the most hottest mom i ever seen in my life!! Suilun said that the whole sight seing thing was testing his Loyality.. quite true.. Some funny conversation happend during the waiting session.



Suilun: Arhhhhhh... i cant take it anymore!! Im soooo sleepy!!



YuMing : Dei, Shut up and jaga the laguages.. is okay if u lose yours. XD



Suilun: Im suppose to be sleeping at home..



Munwai: With???


Suilun: ..........

LOLS!!!



Right after that conversation, XXX called. I snatch the phone from Suilun and talked to her for a moment. In the mean time i played this joke..



Yuming: Mushi~mushi~



XXX: Hello babe.. how are u.



Yuming: Do u know whats Suilun doing now?



XXX: What?



Yuming: His staring at other girls.



XXX: WHAT!?



I passed back the phone to Suilun with the joy in my soul. *grims* XP


We are still currently waiting for them.. Suilun was still bored but after i belanja him makan some sugar donuts then he suddenly turned HIGH. Start jumping around the corner, talking crap and even start playing with trolleys! (=.=)


After receiving a phone call from Yanleng then is time for us to move the laguages to the car. Moving the bags towards the car was pretty pain in the ass.. and smartly, Suilun used the trolley that he was playing to fill it up with bag. Looks like the sugar donut is starting boost Suilun's brains as well. XD


Settle now we got the bags to the car but the problem now is.. is there enuf space for the car to fit in? D8 Shit.. never thought of that and we were carrying around 6~7 people's laguages. D8 Theres 2 ways to solve the thing, put all the laguages in and then we 3 wait for another few more minutes for them to come or we all squeze in. Guess we have to squeeze in then. Everybody start squezing in.. and it was a royal pain in the ass fitting our butts into the car. Ouch..


We have a 10~20mins ass paining in the car trip to SABS... i should have picked to go SABS tomorrow.. then that night they have a some important meeting with all the department.. except facilitator cause theres no orders for facilitator except.. "take care of the kids" thats the only order for facilitator.


Looking at all my other friends all having their own department meeting and me have nothing to do cause i was the only guy facilitator there that time.. hrm.. i was lazy to wait for them i went to sleep early.. *snores*


Its just end of day ZERO.. the thing is not ever started.. XP