Thursday, December 25, 2008

Its actually Lazy.. XP

Why am i not blogging these few days?? Well.. its not actually busy.. its actually cause im busy. XP Cant blame me!!

Youth Camp was great!! Seriously.. those who didnt go.. missed the fun la. XD But still im going to be real honest.. this is not the best Youth Camp i've been. The best one was the 5th Youth Camp when Mike was the programmer and my sister was called "participant kelly" XD

Lots and lots of new faces in this youth camp. Problally.. erm.. 20 or them? XD Thus the old faces are still the noisy one.. not surpising la. XD

Im abt to post abt Youth Camp soon and abt SJC?? I think im getting lazy to post abt it ady. XP Mayb i will just do a short summary abt it la. XP And that goes to Youth Camp as well.

Through the 5 days of camp.. lots and lots of things happend. Such as... Coupling chemical series happening. XP Therefore we can see all covelant bond and atomic bonds around the corner. XD The BONDING my friend.. BONDING!! XD

Of course, me myself also get more bonding with new faces.. old faces and of course my little pet sister, Suelyn. X)

Long story short the camp was great.. worth wasting 5 days of our lives. Dont u agree with me. X)

What should i post next?? Youth Camp or SJC?? Nah... lets post abt Dissidia first. XD