Friday, December 5, 2008

Gatting Barcers

Okay.. current i have been going in and out from the dental hospital. Why?? Not surpising to hear that la.. but im getting barcers soon and i mean VERY SOON!! Lucky bastard get to see it right when school reopens. The joy.. sobs..



Tarvin says his going to laugh the ass of him when he sees my barcers. Hmph! Watch out Tarvin.. when i get my barcers.. Women will be coming right after me! XD Just joking.. seriously..


Do I have to pluck out teeth to fit the barcers in? Yes...

How many teeth must u pluck? THREE!! Ouch...


This is how it goes..


1st teeth- It was okay.. serious.. no pain at all!! XD

2nd teeth- It was starting to pain.. it took the dentist awhile to pull it out.

3rd teeth- This is the worst one la! Its a lot more painful that the other 2 teeths that i pluck. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeouccccccccccchhhhhhh!!!
Suilun sorta cursed me and says that what if the dentist accidentally pull out the wrong teeth!? If that really happend im gonna his head going to my ass! XD Thats not joking..


My brother is sooo nice that since im sorta la a injured person.. he let me play PSP most of the time! XD Now my PSP got 4GB already.. what other games would i be play? Of course la Crisis Core!! XD
I can comfirmly tell u that i beat that's crisis core save file FLAT!!! Like a popiah skin!! XD But now i got some other trouble.. I challenging myself to fight the most strongest in the whole game which is.. Minerva.
Yeap.. this is Minerva. FYI, its a she!!!

The most Lesbian boss in Crisis Core.

Come to think of it, shes kinda pretty. XP

Okay here we go!!!

Believe me.. fighthing her is a royal pain in the ass... One hit KO you ady.. Her skills are lesbian, strong and pretty much undodgable. Grrrr.... FYI to Crisis Core players, you can steal 99x Pheanix Down from this bitch. XD

Barcers.. huh! Great.. I hope it doesnt really hurt.. pray hard la.. sobs..