Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bored Bored Bored

Yeap... bored is the word.. Even knw theres PSP and computer but still its kinda bored now.. Since im so bored why didnt i take my time to update my blog? Its because.. Im lazy..

I still remember those days which i can update 4 post in one day. But now in 4 days i only can update 1 post.. which is freaking short. Guess what they say is true.. you will get lazy with yur blog gets older.

Sister's having exams and shes really getting real troublesome.. sometimes she seriously pisses me off.. Exams.. pff.. more like having holidays to me. She can sometimes be a royal pain in the ass.. especially this kind of days.. Better dont mess with her or she can be a royal pain in the ass.

I've been watching some kind of loev comic.. as i said.. DO NOT watch love comic or movie when yur alone. But eventually i was sooo degil that i went to watch. XD I was watching this love comic which called Ichigo 100% and believe me.. guys will love to see this comic. If you get wat i mean. XP

This story is pretty smooth at first.. but its a little bit screwed up since theres like 4~5 girls liking one guy. Usually this kind of story have happy ending.. but this one doesnt. Its a pretty sad ending.. sobs..

My brother is been working for quite sometime already.. sometimes i believe his job is kinda boring. Thats why whenever theres Full-day he will take the PSP away. (Something like today) But still i dont blame him taking away my PSP. In fact he let me use his computer for many many purpose. XP I dont hate him.. NEVER

Anything should i add?? Lets just say.. the starting of DEC holiday.. SUCKS.. Nov's holiday was still the best. Lets just hope that something great comes up in this holiday. XP