Thursday, December 11, 2008

Im Not Holding Back..

What the hell!! I have been spending 5 days editting abt the SJC post and i have no time to post out something that happend recently!!! Dammit!!!

But seriously i didnt feel bad at all.. XPXPXP Just joking..

Some great news to share with you guys. My mom wont be at home for the next 8 more days!! Woohooooo!!!! (Today is 11th right?) But the bad part is.. my dad is going with her as well. Dammit..

Without mom at home around nagging, life have been sooo much beutiful.. but it wasnt beutiful if a piece of my heart is empty.. you should get what i mean. X)

My brother goes to work.. My sister have exams lately and might not be home sometimes.. long story short.. im sorta like the boss of the house now. And its not an easy job.. have to wake up early and jaga the house. Feel like a father now. XPXP

I've learn a very BIG lesson through out this whole thing..

If your at home alone..

Nothing to do..

And missing someone..

DO NOT!!!

Watch love comics or movie..

I've just learned that few days ago.. and it really really hurts. And of course makes you jealous to the max. Especially for people who doesnt have someone.. sobs..

But there are some good parts too, I have more games in PSP now!! Call me stupid but i just learned how to download PSP games. Mostly i got games from my brother or through Tarvin. XPXP Do not use the word Stupid on me! Fark You!! XPXPXP

Well thats almost most of the things happening recently.. theres actually more things in my mind right now.. but just that im lazy.. XPXP

Chao people.. cherrish the time you have. (dont be a idiot like me.. ) Chao!!