Saturday, November 1, 2008

About Exams...

What is left is only... Chemistry Paper 1 (shit!) , BM paper 2 (who cares) , Sejarah paper 1 (gonna screw it..), PJK (big deal..), Mod-Maths paper 1 (No Problem!)... i think thats all left for my exams... 3 more freaking days to go!!!

Okay this is what i've been through and experience abt exams..

1. You get to experience the fun cheating!
2. You get to spy on teachers more!
3. Making more use of the calculator!
4. You get to kacau the person infront or behide you.
5. You get to steal the person's pencil too! (hinting: tarvin)
6. You get to see teacher fell asleep while looking out.
7. You get to see others cheating in class..
8. You get to feel the sensation of doing great in the exams.
9. You get to know when you will FAIL your exams.
10. You can look around and see how many students sleeping in class.
11. You get to play chi ku pa with my exam neighbours.
12. Get to go toilet without a pass keluar!
13. You dont have to worry of getting catch without a pass keluar.

During add-maths time i wrote a swear.. and i mean it!!! Okay this is what i wrote..

If i got 20%.. I'll Cry!
If i got 30%.. I'll Laugh!
If i got a PASS.. I'll purpose to "her"
If i got a B.. I will not play PSP for ever!!
If i got a A2.. I'll chop of my "thingy"
If i got a A1.. I'll jump downt the building and die!!

Well its kinda fun making a swear... try to make one! just for fun! XD After Physic paper 1 and 2.. the sky is soooo much beutiful (even know its raining now..) all the other papers left are paper 1. But i remember WeiGin telling me that Paper 1 is always harder than paper 2.. (=.=) Does that mean bad??

Okay... GANBANTTE!! Another 3 more freaking days and its over!! I more obbess of ending form 4 exams than PMR. XD

Nothing to do with the title:
Killing Rajang will cost me one leg..