Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Something New

Friday Night..

Brother: Hey YuMing what do u think? Selling our PSP??

YuMing: What!? Wait wait wait.. Are you kidding me??

Brother: If you sell of the PSP you might get a new phone which you always wanted to have one..

YuMing: But... i think it doesnt worth it la..

Brother: I suggest u sold it la.. cause yur SPM is around the corner. You should study more. Thus, the anolog of the PSP is sorta cacat..

YuMing: Okay.. but who are u going to sold it to? and how much are u selling it?

Brother: My friend wanted to buy for RM600. Worth right?

YuMing: Okay sold!!!


Last Night (Wednesday)

Brother: Hey YuMing check this out.

*Pulls out a 4GB memory stick*

YuMing: Big deal.. we dont even have the PSP anymore.. anyways why did u buy that for in the first place?

Brother: Who says that we dont have a PSP??

YuMing: I thought u sold it to your friend?

Brother: I did.

YuMing: Huh?? Then what do you mean?

*Brother pulls out a rectengulat shape box*

YuMing: SHIT SON!! SHIT!!!

Yeap, this is the whole story. I sold my first PSP which is bought for RM400 and sold it for RM600. Untung RM200 la.. and then my brother bought a new one which is PSP2000!! Means i got a better PSP, lighter PSP and a 4GB memory stick!! Which means.. i get to play Dissidia and Birth By Sleep!! Wooohoooo!!! Joy in my soul!!

YuMing: This is just great man!! How much did u bought it for?

Brother: Its not second handed so it cost RM950..

YuMing: What? RM950!? Which means..

Brother: Yeap you owe me another RM200.. *grims*

YuMing: =.=

Nvm.. i still love my brother. X) His the BEST.