Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag Along

Okay someone didnt really tag me this.. infact i stole this tag due to boresome.. XP Okay Nat i did stole yur tag.. so what are u going to do!? XD

1. Who are you?
- Tan Yu Ming, yeap is YU MING not YUE ming or yu MENG, or U ming.. holy crap is that really hard to write my name?? Damm.. XD

2. Who is more important to you?
- Everyone around me.. X) ("she" is first in line.. XP)

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
- Im still 16 and i still have a long way to go..

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- Sometimes i dun.. but now i think i build up more confidence ady. X)

5. How many babies you want?
- Depends on how many babies my wife wants.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- i always stare at the sky.. WHAT DO U EXPECT??

7. What is your goal for this year?
- I dunno.. Get a better love life??

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- Hell Yeah!

9. What's a perfect boyfriend like to you?
- Caring.. Willing to Sacrifice.. All the things that girl like abt guys la!

10. What feeling do you love most?
- Happy.. Happy.. erm.. Happy?? (What?? You want me to say EMO??)

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
- It sooo many that u cant even count with yur ten fingers!

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate ?
- I dont use my mouth to tell them.. i use my fist.. hehe..

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- Of course.. unless that person is really a Biach!

14. What does flying means to you- In a plane?
- Holiday?? I dunno!!!

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- Money.. Happiness.. and a 4BG memory stick. XD

16. Who's hotter? Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
- Who are they?? Do they even exist man!?

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
- I wasnt tagged but oh well.. His(1) Mah(2) Good(2) Bitch(4) !!(5) XD

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
- Calling "her" out?? listening to my fav musics.. and of course PSP!!! XD

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
- Change every thing and make it a better day. X)

20. What are your fear(s)?
- Dolls.. Ghost.. Getting dump.. XD

Heres another one!!

Rules and Regulations:
1. Each player writes a little blog of 15 weird or little known facts about yourself.
2. People who gets tagged needs to state the rule clearly before hand.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to tag and write their names down.
4. No Tags back!!!!

1. I never used a phone which cost more than 300 before. I think..
2. I will try my best to change the world!! (if i can..) XP
3. I hate people really easily.. Depends.. hehehe..
4. I prefer sunday school then school sometimes..
5. I not very smart.. i just act smart.. sometimes..
6. I snore.. real loud!! XP
7. Im a L wannabee.. SUE ME!! 8p8p
8. I dont really "drink" if u get what i mean..
9. Im a crybaby.. SOMETIMES!! =.=
10. Im a game freak! Not surpising.. XD
11. I take relationship kes seriously.. even if its not my relationship. X)
12. I think sometimes.. i talk too much.. XP
13. I a show off.. sometimes.. i think..
14. I hate being lefted out..
15. I have the greatest brother and sister in the world. X)

AHAH!!! Tag TIME!!! Fuh..Fuh..Fuh..
1. Suilun
2. Weigin
3. XinYi
4. Tarvin
5. Nathanael
6. Huiee
7. Izzaty
8. PeiYin
9. LenPing
10. Yuenhee