Monday, November 17, 2008

One BIG Monday

Fark!! Dissidia was suppose to come out today.. but end up its not today.. Arrrhhhhhh!!! WOK server down.. PSP need bigger memory stick to play better games.. Getting sien of blogging.. Cant go out.. ARHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! But monday was pretty special! XD


Warning.. Warning.. Long Post ALERT!!!


Sunday night.. i finally get to reload my phone after erm.. 2 months?? XD Then i begin spaming smses around the corner as usual.. then Nat called me and asked me out to play badminton. I was in the room with my brother (playing PSP) and cousin (playing computer). After i shut the phone i was like shouting "YES!!" Lots of stares looking at me.. especially my brother.


Huiee wanted to invite JinHwei, but the problem is she doesnt have a transport. So its up to me to spersuade her and bring her to the badminton court. Why me? one is cause everybody cannot fetch her, two is cause i have to walk past her house to go the court, three cause im her brother and fourth, you got a problem with that!? XD After spending 3 bucks of smsing, she finally comfirm that shes going. (smsing 012/017 was a royal pain in the neck)


Monday, woke up and 7.40 and started trying WOK.. but its still not functioning.. (grrrrr...) Then my cousin was almost late for SPM. D8 Lucky he manage to reach school before the exam starts. Thank god.. 9.45 off i go to Jinhwei's house to pick her up. Processing walk and talk..


We reached the court at 10.30 and its was pretty early. Huiee, Tarvin and Nat said they will reach around 10 something.. both of us waited there and Tarvin and Nat reached at 10.50 and Huiee da ORGANIZER reached at 10.58. Surpisingly late..

(Lazy to put colours ady.. sorry then u all have to read it black and white.. XPXP)

Its been awhile ever since i played badminton, usually i'll stick to basketball.. Then i have a one on one match with Tarvin.. The winner gets one 1 dolar surply (the one in 7-eleven one la!! Dunno how to spell) Finally with the support of the other i beat him!! But not flat just beat him!! The game score was 21-19 not bad eh? XD


Everybody had a shock of the their life when they heard that Jinhwei said "Whats a surply??" Reaction like this happend..


Tarvin: "You're been knowing that 7-eleven exist for 16 years and you dont know whats a surply!?"

Nat: "Owwwwwww Maaaaaaaiii Gooodddddddd!!!'

Huiee: "Serious!?"

YuMing: D8

It was seriously surpising. Since i've won a surply i mind as well belanja her that surply.. Thus its only 1 dolar.. (=.=)


On our way to 7-eleven, we found 2 dogs fighthing with each other.. just right infront of us!!! Guess who are they.. Brown and Mantis la (those fellas who knows their nicknames should know who) It was hilarous watching them fighthing. Calling each other dogs and bitches! XD


Finally Jinhwei get to taste how surply is like. XD Nat and Tarvin are just showing her the ways to drink and showing her how she can get more surply. Nat's style was fill it up and continuosly hit the bottom. Tarvin's style was fill the thing by turning it round and round and round. Both also got different.. its just their ways to save money. XD


I brought JinHwei to the badminton court. As a repay she wanted to send me home. Its a free ride.. who doesnt want it? XD But still her sister was busy cause she just went back from a interview somewhere and she needs to go home early. So she dropped me at her house and i still have to walk back. Look at the bright side! I've save time. XD


I slept for 3 hours after that.. fuh.. you should see the way that i slept. XD


That night i have to help my dad in pasar malam. I spotted Nala. X) And she said i didnt choi her.. I was just busy.. in the end i send her some special message just to cheer her up. X)


Nala wasnt the only girl that i meet that night. I was packing up some pack of carrot cake.. then suddenly someone poked me on the back.. I got shocked and i turn around. I saw a chipmunk in pink!! XD Yuenhee was there.. XP

I went home and.. SLAM onto the bed.. serious.. no PSP no computer at all! Just.. SLAM!! XD

WOK seriously gonna get it went the server reopens!