Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Its been 6 long Years!

I dunno whether anyone of you noticed or not.. but this blog has been going on for SIX FREAKING LONG YEARS! D8 8D

Ever since October 11 2007, the first blog post for this blog was created.. until this very day.. Wow.. Now hell, thats one long surviving blog i have there. XD

Some of you are probably asking "How in the world did you manage to maintain the interest in writing blogs?". Im not very sure myself but a few things for sure, i like to share my stories around the world and also since no one is really there with me to listen to me blablerring all the time, so my blog is just a spot for me to release all of it here. X)

I flipped back to my previous blog post that i posted back in the days.. and I can see there are a couple changes of the things that i've posted. Mainly, are the topics that i talked about right here.

Last time i tend to post more on my daily life posts.. like ALOT about my daily life post.. Like almost every freaking single day, i will make a blog post about my silly life. Some of the daily life things that i've posted are not even important! Its sooo not important to the extend that the me today finds it kinda annoying.. and even the me today dont give a damn about it. Still, its funny reading those weird, awkward, childish posts. XD

Next, last time i have blog post about some other things like.. songs that i like to listen (song of the month) and birthday wishes post.. You dont see me doing those very often right now.. maybe cause im too busy with my works and there are just too many songs that i like. (most of them are not even originals but covers) plus, birthday wishes are all done in reality or worst comes to worst, thru facebook. XD

Moving on, the next 'thing' that is not in my blog anymore is the colorful colorful words that i like to edit on my blog post to (i think) make it look beautiful. Even enlarge or super mini-fied words dont seem to be appearing that often on my blog posts anymore. Again, im too busy with my works to edit the blog posts.

So what do I have now that my past blog post dont have? I can only found a few.. One is I tend to swear more in my blog post. Which is no good. No more 'WTF' or 'WTH' those childish kind of things already. I have totally man-ed up! (or rude-d up) XD

I have Q&A blog post on my blog right now. Which is something that i never did 3 or 4 years ago. During my college days, i tend to socialize with people more thru facebook. I will accept questions from my friends on facebook or from friends who are reading my blogs and answer them on my blog itself. It fun and its also a very good way to socialize with my readers. X)

But there are some things that never changed until today.. The Emo emo blog post are definitely the first in line right here. That didnt change at all!! Guess im still the emo little fella like i am for the past 6 years plus. D'X

Besides that, I still do tags. Even know I was not tag in any blog because its not that popular anymore and people dont blog anymore, i still do tags that im not involved or tags that i see on facebook. Doing tags are fun and funny if its something to do with your friends. XD

Next, are emoticon.. I've been posting emoticons like 'XD' 'DX' 'D8' '8D' 'X)' 'X(' for the past 6 years.. After doing blogs for 6 years plus, writing emoticon have probably become alittle bad habit of mine. Cause I sometimes acccidentally added into my program codes. XP (no worries, i removed it after doing some double checking)

Not only that, for the past 6 years.. my spelling and grammer is still HORRIBLE. Its sooo horrible to the extend that if its your first time reading my blog post and you dont know who am I, by just reading a couple of blog post, you can already tell that im a chinese. XP (and people say bloggin makes your grammer better.. i beg to differ..)

Lastly are pictures.. I never stop posting pictures.. which is probably what this whole blog is all about. Memories. The blog link is called memoriezbeyond for a reason. So yeah, I still post pictures to keep my memories right here. Where i can still look it whenever Im free. Memories to keep and remember.. good or bad its all here. All thanks to my constant posting of pictures and also thanks to the people who take picture for those memories of mine. X)

To all those 100,000+ readers who have been reading for my blog posts, THANK YOU ALL very much for reading. It doesnt matter that if your just browsing by or you accidentally clicked it or something, I just wanna thank you all for visiting. XD

So yeah, there you have it. A 6 years old blog spot with 6 years worth of memories.. And its on going.. X)

CHEERS!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment for this post~ XP