Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Howdy~

Hello everyone.. How are you guys doing? *trying to act like nothing happened*

Alright, alright.. I know I havent been bloggin for a very long time.. like a very LONG time. Two months by far is the longest break that I ever had since I started bloggin. So here it is again, a blog post of excuses about "WHY I HAVENT BEEN BLOGGIN FOR TWO MONTH"

One and of course the MOST crucial reason is because university is back! Yeap, hell chapter 4! (aka 4th semester) It sucks to know that I have to go back to university and stress myself up with all the assignments and all again.. (but not presentation, presentation as ALWAYS fun. XD) Gonna miss the days of working with my manager in the shop and the long relaxing holidays that I had.. But hey, on the bright side i get to hang out with my good old uni buddies again and just think about it, 2 more semesters of this shyt hole and IM OUT OF HERE!! (that is of course if i didnt fail any subjects la.. *cross fingers*)

As you all know that gaming has been pretty much a big part of my life.. and back a few months ago I was working in a game shop (which is also another minor reason that i didnt blog for the first couple of weeks before I start uni life agian. XP) Anyways, so i've been keeping in touch with games stuffs. I've been busy doing research about up coming games and of course, watching and reading reviews about them as well. Not really because its was part of my job to know the games but I am personally interested in the games. I was so caught up about it that I even flip back to the old games that I've always wanted to play and read about it. Yes, u read that right, I said read. I didnt actually played the games but i read about it. I guess game stuffs are the only thing that I bear to read about it. XD

Oh speaking about games, I bought myself my very own original game.. And its an ONLINE game. (FYI, this is another MAJOR reason why didnt blog. XP) The game is called Guild Wars 2, great game and its pretty addictive. Me and my friends have been playing with it for quite some time and I have pretty much been focusing on the game for the most of my time. Therefore, my free time are usually occupied by this new game. Hence, no bloggin. XP Oh yeah, its also the first original game that i bought with my own money. So, psychologically to me it would sound like im wasting my money if i dont play the game. (first world problems of a gamer. DX) So yeah, u can say that i am current in a committed relationship with this game. DX

And speaking of spending money, I also bought myself another thing with my very own money. I bought myself a new phone and FINALLY, i got myself an Android phone. Friends have been buggin me to buy some so that my life would be beutiful. If you guys are interested in knowing, the phone i bought was called "Ninetology Black Pearl 2" and its a Malaysia brand phone. (google that for more information) The phone's price was RM599 originally but thanks to the government rebate and my brother's help I got the phone for just RM299. (sweet!)

So yeah, with that i've pretty much join the dark side where people will be spending half of their times with their smart phone and stuffs. And i cannot stress this enough  im a gamer so of course my phone will be filled with games which again will occupy most of my free time again. XP

Besides that, the non-anti social and out going thing that I've done which is also the reason why I didnt blog is that I've been going around telling stories to people during the 2 months time. For some reason, people are very interested in the story the 'second'. Maybe cause the 'second' story happened pretty recently.. thats why people are dead curious about how things happened and all. But not just 'second' story is getting all the attention, the 'first' story is still pretty popular. I've been travelling to different places to share my stories to people who are interested in. The most epic one was probably the one I have to go all the way just to Sunway Pyramid to share a story to a friend of mine. But she was not alone, she was along with her friends and her juniors (total 5 of them) and I share the whole story to all of them.Yeah, im starting to think of making a career out of story telling. No kidding.

But really, i would like to thank everyone who are interested in my stories and also cared enough to comment and give feedbacks about it. It was a great pleasure to just share the little story of mine to you guys. I hope you guys have fun listening to it cause I really really have fun telling the story. X) And yes, for those of you who are still waiting for the part 2 of the 'second' story, I will TRY and find some time to work on it la. Dont worry, I've been telling the story so many time to the extend I think I will not miss any parts out anymore. XD So be patient and wait for it alright? XP

I guess that enough for one update eh? gotta start working on my assignments and also try and at least finish 2nd part of the 'second'. NEED MOTIVATION!! DX XD

CHEERS! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment for this post~ XP